Saskatchewan Parks Campsite Reservation System
Online Booking System live May 4th,2020.
Planning to reserve a camping spot this year?
There have been changes to the process and specific dates are now available for booking individual parks.
To understand the changes and secure your spot, please review the instructions & guidelines in this link from SaskTourism.
- Monday, May 4: Seasonal campsites across provincial parks
To see what seasonal campsites are available in 2020, go to the Campsite Reservation Service and search for available sites under the Seasonal tab.
- Wednesday, May 6: Pike Lake, The Battlefords, Narrow Hills, Blackstrap
- Thursday, May 7: Bronson Forest, Meadow Lake, Makwa Lake, Lac La Ronge
- Friday, May 8: Saskatchewan Landing, Douglas, Danielson
- Monday, May 11: Buffalo Pound, Rowan’s Ravine, Echo Valley, Crooked Lake
- Tuesday, May 12: Cypress Hills
- Wednesday, May 13: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake
- Thursday, May 14: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Moose Mountain